Part-Time Sales Associate & Stylist - Eco Luxury Jewelry
We are excited to announce an opportunity for a part-time professional jewelry Sales Associate to join our team at our San Francisco, CA location.
Our handcrafted designs are made in San Francisco with a strong focus on sustainability, and we have achieved great success selling at in-person events. Now, we are seeking a skilled sales associate to help us build our in-person community from the ground up in Hayes Valley.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, eager to learn and grow in the industry. We are looking for someone who is organized, ambitious, and possesses a strong work ethic. Being based in San Francisco with an eye for content creation would be a plus.
- Educate customers about Goldstories and highlight key selling points for each of our pieces.
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with our top customers to meet sales goals.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Offer styling advice and encourage multi-item transactions.
- Engage in visual merchandising and ensure the store remains in pristine condition at all times.
- Collaborate with the social media marketing manager to create relevant in-store videos, photos, and other creative materials for social media.
- Work with other brands and the founder to produce and execute in-store events.
- Manage stock inventory and deliveries, including handling stock returns and exchanges.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, trust, and collaboration with peers and customers.
- Minimum of 1 year of fashion retail experience.
- Current knowledge of industry and fashion trends.
- Exceptional communication skills (both oral and written).
- Strong organizational skills with acute attention to detail.
- Commitment to our company's mission and connecting with our community of customers.
- Knowledge of POS systems and proficient digital skills.
- Flexibility in your schedule to meet business needs, including working weekends and holidays.
Ability to work and travel to markets and trade shows.
Tools Used:- Square for payments
- Canva for content creation
- Google Drive for calendar and other planning documents
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Links to your Instagram/TikTok account(s)
- Three work samples demonstrating any of the responsibilities listed above
- Explanation of why you'd be an excellent fit for this role and your location (a formal cover letter is not needed)
If you’re a fit we’ll be in touch very soon!